<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6366293830731413534?origin\x3dhttp://gaoxucaiyunandweeteng.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
We

gao xu,cai yun and wee teng
16,14,15
bold underline italic

Links

friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend

songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Archive

May 2009

Tag

Your tagboard code here

Credits

Designer: SIPEI
Resources: Cyworld & Elfa-dei-boschi & Enakei & ShabbyPrincess
Host: x x

Tuesday, May 12, 2009Y
posts by gaoxu on 9 May

9th May 2009

Today is Saturday, My mother is still working. Staying at home is so boring and there doesn’t have an interesting TV shows. Then I saw a newspaper on the table, last time I read the newspaper is long long times ago. I think newspaper is very dull and I take a look of the newapaper,and I find the newspapers has a lot of interesting news in the world , a lot of the news like swine flu.So that we may know what is happening in the world too and even some comic.

I think nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value , everybody should read it especially the students so that they can improve their language and also on their studies. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. If we form the habit of reading the newspaper, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances.

post at 5:43 AM happyy-stop