cai yun blog
On 9 may 2009(vesak day),
From the early in the morning, I woke up and brushed my teeth. After that I ate my breakfast then I watched television from 10-1pm. Between 12pm-12.30pm, I ate my lunch at home and it was cooked by my mother. It was potato with meat porridge and it was so delicious.
After eating my lunch, I went back to the living room and watched television.
The show was about a lady whose husband had left her with a two month old baby, to run away from debts. The lady, known as Mrs Tan had no choice so she took the money from the company because she listened to Jo who was her colleague. She wanted to use the money but her lawyer friend told her that it was illegal. She went back to the company to return the money but Jo betrayed her and told the boss that she had taken the money from the company. Mrs Tan was fired.
I have learnt not to trust a friend too much, as some friends may not be truthful to you.
After watching the television, I went to bath and quickly went out with my mother to the temple to pray and bathe the Buddha at Punggol. After praying and bathing the Buddha, I saw wishes which people had hung on the trees.
My mother and I took a bus to Seng Kang to shop at Compass Point.
We decided to get some drinks and food at Kopitiam. While I was walking at the interchange, I saw my uncle who was staying near my block. We took the same bus. Once I reached home, I watched the television. At 8pm, I went to my cousin’s house because it was my cousin's birthday. We just gave him a small gift. That’s all for today.