posts by cai yun
On 11 may (public holiday just for us and also wee teng birthday),
Eearly in the morning when I woke up, I brushed my teeth. After brushing my teeth, I ate my breakfast. My breakfast was bread with kaya and butter (low fat).
Then I called my friend, Gao Xu but she was not at home so I went to polish my boots. Suddenly, Wee Teng called me and asked me about this project. She asked, “how to upload photos into my blog?” I told her to click add image, browse follow by upload it. Then I continued polishing my boots. After polishing my boots, I received another phone call from Gao Xu asking, “what time to meet?” I said 11pm. After that I quickly bathed and left the house.
Once I reached the bus stop and was about to broad the bus. It started raining but it was heavy. This time, I was a bit late and Gao Xu waited for me. It started raining heavily before we boarded the bus.
After that, we reached Seng Kang and we went to some shops to see what we could buy for Wee Teng’s birthday.
Then went to Kopitiam to buy our lunch and I ate macaroni and bought a can drink from another shop. After that, we went to a shop to buy ribbons and some other materials that we needed for the wrapping of Wee Teng’s birthday present. Then went to Popular Bookstore to check out the prices for computer applications workbook. After that, we took different buses and we went home. Then I started doing this project from 7pm -11pm plus.