
My birthday on 11may
11may
From 11-4.30pm I went out with my friend to the heartland mall .
Because my friend help me celebrated my birthday at the restaurant.
First I come to the restaurant but the waiter serve me the drink like latte but it is nice to drink suddenly something happened. I was scared.
Because the restaurant suddently pour out something so I was scared.
Then my friend give me my birthday present.
my friend give me a flower and a chocolate
After finished celebrating my birthday I went out with my mother then I suddenly very hungry , I went with my mother to eat KFC .
After that I went to find place to seat then my mother went to order the $2.90 +$1.00 drink and then my mother went to paid the money .
Then we started to eat then my mother talk about my celebration how is it?is it fun and nice to play?and then got something to eat.
I tell my mother that my friend give me drink the latte and the ice-cream to eat and go there to play some games.
I told my mother that the restaurant food is very nice and my friend gave me surprise.
After eating our lunch at the KFC ,after eating our lunch we went to take our cake.after taking our cake we are all doneand then we all went home .
We reached home already then we put our cake at the fridge .
Then we rest a while and watched television about 4.30 my mother helped me cook the noodle for me eat .
from4.30-5.30pm I am eating the noodle prepared by my mother and is for my birthday.
From7-8.55pm our parents will cook the dinner for us.
From 8.55-9pm we wil eat our dinner at home.
from 9pm my family will celebrate my 15th birthday.
After 9pm I went to put the ice on the cup and then I pour the soft drink in the cup.
From 10pm I went to take the cake out from the fridge.
After that I take the cake from the box and then I take the cake to the computer just to take a picture.
Then I went to save all the picture in to the computer first
following on...........