
Mother Days
10may
From morning 10am we went to buy the thing.
From 11_12.30pm we cook our lunch.
12.30_1pm we went to change our clothes.
1_2pm we went to NTUC to buy tonight cook for mother day.
2_2.30pm we went to take our mother days cake.
Tonight we all cook for my mother to eat like westen food.Then I help to cut the chicken and meat wait later we need to used it to fried.
Then first we went to find all the plate at the storeroom, after that we went to wash at the plate then we went to clean it dry.
We waited until 6.30pm we went to take the stove , first I fried the hot dog ,fries and the chicken and meat .
After that my father wash the stove and the plate and bowl ,then my father cook the beans . It is cooked until it is hot.
Then we take out the four plate after that we put the chicken and meat then we put the fries , hot dog , beans and the tomato.
After I put the westen food on the table then we put the flowers and fork and knife.
After making finish we went to make the mash potato making finish we put on the table.
Lastly I went to take the ice and then put it in the cup and then pour the soft drink in the cup.
Then lastly we started to eat the dinner.
following on..........