<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6366293830731413534?origin\x3dhttp://gaoxucaiyunandweeteng.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
We

gao xu,cai yun and wee teng
16,14,15
bold underline italic

Links

friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend

songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Archive

May 2009

Tag

Your tagboard code here

Credits

Designer: SIPEI
Resources: Cyworld & Elfa-dei-boschi & Enakei & ShabbyPrincess
Host: x x

Sunday, May 10, 2009Y
Chur Wee Teng blog


Chur Wee Teng blog

9may

From 9-10am i ate my breakfast.

From 10-12pm i watched television in the living room.
This is the day that i feel is the boring day because I got nothing to do.
After that I use the computer, I got nothing to write about in the blogspot, but I got nothing to do at home and never go out .

From 12-2pm our parent cook lunch.

From 2-4pm i am doing my homework.

From 4-5pm I was cooking the noodle to eat. after Eating I wash my bowl after that I went to watch my television.
At 6-6.30pm I went to take my clothes and my towl and went to the bathroom to bath.
First I went to open the water then I went to bath my head , face and my body.
From 6.30_7pm my mother prepare the food to cook then my cook the vegetable meat and soup.
We waited my father to come back then we eat together.
Eat finish my father wash the plate and bowl, washed finish my father throw all the rubbish and then open the mail letters .
Lastly we all watch the television together.
At 10pm , we went to sleep.
Following on........

post at 5:07 PM happyy-stop